Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Hair

Marc decided to let me know this morning he is surprised I still have my hair in the same hairstyle.

Why yes I do.

You see, when I met Marc, I was always wearing my hair different.  Braids and wigs are my thing.

Now, I don't know why I choose to get braids because they always hurt my head. I have always been tender headed since I was a child.  I love braids because I don't have to do my own hair but it takes a special person to braid my hair. They have to be soft to the touch.  If I am doing a lot of moving in the chair, that means it is killing me.  If I am siting there quietly, they're doing a perfect job and will get a nice tip from me.

Now wigs, I love them. I love that I can come home and snatch it right off.

Right now, my hair is in crochet braids. That means my hair is braided down and then I have hair added to my head using a crochet needle.  Simple style. I've gotten these for years and I still love them.

Matter of fact, I am getting them again for our cruise in September with bigger hair.

After this style, I'll wear my hair out for a few days and then probably do the crochet again with different hair.

When it comes to wigs though, I cannot wear them again. My hair is too thick in its natural state. My mom does hair but does not know how to braid, therefore I don't either. Nobody ever taught me and so I just can't do it.

My friend Sharita has a huge afro but knows how to braid her hair down in order to wear a wig.

I just love experimenting I guess but my favorite hairstyle is my natural hair. I love being fierce.

How do you wear your hair? Do you like different styles? Let me know below!

Various Pics of me.
Far left pic: I have tree braids in.
Very top: Crochet braids.
Underneath 1st square to the left: wig.
Next to that: my real hair. when I had a perm.
Bottom left: wig.
Bottom right: my natural hair.

No comments :

Post a Comment