Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Back to my first love.

Good Morning!

If you're reading this, then be thankful you woke up this morning. Many did not. Someone is crying this morning because they lost a loved one.

I did not lose a loved one but rather discovered a love again. I've been so busy with promoting my business and hustling on that end, that I forgot how it feels to create with vinyl.

I worked on an order for my best friend and second husband. Yep, that's what I call them. I'll have to get into that later for another post and I promise I'll explain it.

Well, he's a DJ so I made him some signs for his trailer that he carries his equipment in so he can always have advertising on all sides.  Then I made him a headphone with his name and number for his newest equipment. I tried out the reflective vinyl which is white from Expressions Vinyl.

His wife on the other hand just became a certified Zumba Instructor and so she wanted 3 tees made for her class.

So, with the help of my friend Da Shawnna, I was able to create a beautiful tee for her. It was really nice to use my Cameo (Chanel) for a vinyl project. I think I want to make more tees for sure.

Then on Monday, I ended up making even more pieces. I have been wanting to make this weight loss jars that I saw a long time ago. Well, some friends and I are going on a cruise in September and we're working on weight loss before then.

So, yeah I made a jar! Here are some pictures of the projects I worked on.

THIS WAS TOTALLY FUN!!!! I CAN SEE MORE TEES IN MY FUTURE! 

I GOT THE CLEAR STONES AT THE DOLLAR TREE 
AND THE CONTAINERS AT BIG LOTS.

DECIDED TO JUST DECORATE THE TOP AND
 THE NO PAIN NO GAIN FILE IS FROM THE SILHOUETTE STORE


Yep, I realize I could have done so much more with my jar but for now I was just keeping it simple. 

Thanks for reading!

Oh and be sure to check out my other blog, I'm have a Design Team call for Pink Bow Ties.



No comments :

Post a Comment