Thursday, February 5, 2015

Birthday Card Grown Woman Style

Good Evening!!

I am finally able to share this card on my blog. So, I guess it's officially my first creative blog post. Wow!!

The next time, I will post more pictures and maybe even show the process of what I am doing.

So, my friend Denisse had a birthday the other day and actually several other millions of people. So, if it was your birthday, Happy Birthday!!

Here's the card I created for her using the Elizabeth from the La Belle Series.

I am quite happy with the way it came out.

So, if you're wondering where did I get that tag, I do have pictures for that! Matter of fact, I will show you everything I used in one shot.

I know this post is short but I'll be better at stuff like this later.

In the meantime, what's on your crafty desk?

Supplies Used
There is only one thing that is missing, the black and kraft chevron paper I used.

I love to cover paper with washi tape! 

Close up of my shabby chic portion.

Ta Da!! I hope she loves it!
Thanks for reading my blog! I promise to make it more interesting!!







3 comments :

  1. I absolutely love it boo boo...You know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might need this set, my best friend from my Air Force days is Puerto Rican and she actually resembles the Chica in your set plus she'd get a kick out of the Spanish sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I am loving the red dress and the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete