Friday, January 30, 2015

1st Cruise of 2015

Good Morning!!!!

It is almost 8 am here in cold and dreary Maryland. I so want to go out to JoAnn's and pick up a few things I saw posted but I think I will wait till tomorrow. Who knows!!! I may put on some warm clothes after all. It's night and day from the sunny weather I was exposed to last week.

So, in this post, I'm going to include a few pictures of the vacation. I've posted many on Instagram, maybe not as many as I posted on my private account but I will include more here though.

First off, I'm going to do a video of this trip and tell everybody about it and what I thought about it. One of my crafty friends, Diane called me the cruise queen. I actually like that! Yep, we have gone on many cruises. hahahaha

Just so you know, all pictures were taken using my iPhone 5S. Yep, brought my camera but left the battery backup in the room, therefore, there were no really good pictures. I was sad about it but the show must go on.

Please be sure to check out the videos that I took while on vacation. I posted many on Instagram but a lot of them did not make to Instagram so I just compiled all of them together last night and posted them. Now, I can delete that from my phone. hahahaha

Ok here are some pictures from our vacation.  These are NOT in chronological order.

Taken at the Cayman Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman. These turtles were huge!!

Taken in Hell, Grand Cayman.

Could this be a REAL craft shop? I was only passing by. Crap!

Taken in Falmouth, Jamaica right before we got back on the ship.

We love a good comedy show and this guy was okay. I don't 
remember his name. Too bad.

Taken before we took off to Miami.

Taken from the cruise ship as we were leaving Miami.

This was taken on our last day at sea. We decided to sit on 
deck 9 after breakfast.

This is behind the Hell building. Volcanic rocks.

Well, you know where this was taken, right before we got on the cruise.

Taken in Grand Cayman!

Statue at the Good Hope House in Jamaica. 

We are ready to cruise!


An Usie before dinner!

Awww look at my beer! They made
a moose or something like that!

5 comments :

  1. Love the photos. Just saw your video on You tube. Seem like you two had a great time. Good for you. It is nice to get away and relax and have fun. I am jealous of the weather you were having while on vacation. Then to come back to cold weather. Glad you are back safe and sound. Have a bless day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Vivian! Yep, I sort of miss it but I am hoping we get a snowstorm, then everybody is forced to stay home and snuggle. lol

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Pictures Lameka. I am trying to talk my husband in to a cruise. It looks like so much fun. Your instagram pics got me wanting to experience the cruise life. My luck I would get sea sick lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally take a cruise Jen! We met a couple from Canada on the cruise. People come from all over. Totally worth doing!

      Delete
  3. I am working on my husband lol. His brother just came back from a cruise and loved it! I think I may have "a partner in crime" there lol

    ReplyDelete