Friday, January 23, 2015

Procrastinator

It is 3:44 a.m. and yes, I am still awake.

Marc came home, and I was on the phone with my friends in California. We'd been talking about our friend Mary who just passed away. Laughing about the good ole days. Then we called my friend Eve. I'll tell you about Eve later or if you've watched my video, I've spoken about her before. She's special.

For dinner, Marc made hash browns, eggs and turkey bacon. Surprisingly, I could taste it a little. Yep, this cold has been kicking my butt. It seems the older you get, the worse they get. I swear I hate being sick. I used to pride myself for not ever getting sick. I would avoid situations but it caught me this season.

Well, after we ate, we decided to play this trivia game m friend Brenda told me about. It's called Trivia Crack. Yep, it really is. It is addicting too! Marc helps me out with the Science and Sports section. We love to play games together. It's fun for us. Well, we played a few rounds in bed and before you know it, the game was staring at us.

Once we woke up, I was determined to get my clothes packed for the trip, but no, I watched my shows instead. Well, now it is almost 4 in the morning and I've finally put some items in my luggage. I guess I'll make a list of stuff I need to add tomorrow. I figure hey! I can sleep on the plane to Miami. Who cares if I don't get any sleep right now.  Right?

Do you work better under pressure? Are you a procrastinator?

Let me know below.

Oh and I'll be posting pics of our trip when I get back!


1 comment :

  1. I am procrastinator. I have to work so very hard not to be. Hope you both have a wonderful trip abd make lots of wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete