Thursday, January 15, 2015

This Journey

It's almost midnight and I'm laying in the guest bedroom on the bed. I've mapped out a plan for some stamps from Feb - May, now I can take a creative break for a moment and think of other things.

My dream is that more people will find out about Pink Bow Ties this year. I know it will happen because I have people pulling for me. I also have myself pushing it as much as possible. I want to get to the point where I don't have to post my stamps in some Facebook group to get people to see them - they will automatically know. They will follow and keep up with the stamps. I know it will happen and so I wait and keep making moves.

My other important goal is to lose some weight. I've been heavy set, fat, or big boned my entire life. However you call it, it all points to one thing....obesity. So, I know what it feels like to carry so much weight and I'm freaking tired of it.  I had a personal trainer once and I was doing so great but it costs too much money to be honest. However, I learned invaluable lessons from Dave and I know what it takes to lose the weight.

I have decided to give Weight Watchers a chance again and this time I downloaded the app. I would also like to attend some meetings but we'll see. Let's be honest, I hate having to write down what I've eaten. I don't mind counting points though.

Today for dinner, I baked chicken thighs, made some rice and corn. Yeah I know! Not one green veggie in site. I need our roommate Chuck to make the veggies because his taste VERY good. I don't know what he does, but he makes them taste so good. So, he said he would make my veggies for me and show me how to make them. Like our own little personal chef. The man really can cook. I swear he'll make some woman happy.

That is all I ate today and I know it is not a good thing but it's a start. I am just ready to get rid of Tameka cause she's holding me down. Yep that's what I am calling this second person I am carrying around. She is getting on my nerves and I just want to kick her in the ass. Yep I do curse and you may see one or two in my blog. If it offends, I am sorry but I am not changing who I am for anyone. Love me because I am a work in progress boo boo.

Well, I need to take this Mucinex so it will knock me out tonight. I think I love blogging again.

Be sure to subscribe. I had Lhey to add the link over there for me because I don't know if it needs to be special or what but she made it special because everything else matches my colors!!

Be Good!

Photo Credit: Budget Earth

1 comment :

  1. We can support each other. One step is staying up late. I can't sleep at night, well in my case right about now mornings. I've been working on my blog all evening and morning. Pretty proud of myself. But you know what whatever it takes to become healthy and vibrant to make your mark in the stamping world.


    I just added you to my blog. If I got it right...lol: ZBcreative Inspirations
    The last time I was on it was in November 2014

    Peace and hair grease
    You got this Lameka--the Pink Bow Ties lady

    ReplyDelete