Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello and Welcome!



We are 13 days into 2015 and I am very hopeful about the future of my company. I started this company in February 2014 with the dreams of producing something that is not on the market. I feel that I have certainly done that. I am looking forward to this year to see what happens with Pink Bow Ties. I am so blessed to have the husband I have. Marc is the one who pushed me when I kept "talking" about having a stamp company.

I remember the days of going to a Stampin' Up party and saying "I do not like stamps. I will never use them." Fast forward to now and I have a great collection. I recently went to CHA and I actually did a video on it. You can find it here. My First CHA experience!! I had so much fun and I learned so many things.  Someone even asked me where Marc was at, so you know I have to bring him next time.

This blog will be almost like my actual videos but you may read more content here and see more pics of my life with Marc. What I'm doing, what I think about stuff and etc. I don't mind sharing these things with a positive audience at all. I don't like drama so if you're the kind of person that can't be happy, well you know what I have to say about that - get some sex. It makes a lot of things better.

14 comments :

  1. Your blog looks amazing!!! Love it!!! So excited for you and can't wait to read your future posts. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you V! I am excited about it too! Hope you will certainly follow it.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations...happy to see even more of you and Marc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Shelley! Yep, there will certainly be more of us here.

      Delete
  3. Loving the look of this blog. You and Marx are an asset to the creative world, where smiles are abundant. Thank you to both for sharing this amazing energy. Pink Bow Ties....Bam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops....where did that X come from? Me and my fat fingers. Sorry MARC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your blog post Lameka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gurl, lovin your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look of your blog. looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Lameka. I love the layout and content of your blog. Keep sweet girl. Rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete